There are so many cute planner decoration supplies out there. You could literally spend hours shopping for stickers, washi tape, pens, sticky notes, and who knows what else. Here are some of my favorite supplies. Click on the links below for more details.
Also, be sure to check out my Planner Decoration Ideas page because you can see how I used particular stickers, washi tape, etc. in my spreads. I also link to the shops, in the detailed posts, where you can find the same supplies.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you use them to make a purchase, I’ll make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I use and love the products recommended here. Please contact me if you have any questions.
My Favorite Planner Supplies
Where to Buy Planner Decoration Supplies
My favorite places to shop are:
- Etsy: for custom planner stickers and washi tape
- Michaels: for washi tape and decorative stickers
- Joanns: for washi tape and decorative stickers
- Hobby Lobby: for washi tape and decorative stickers
- Amazon: for the basics and when you want supplies fast (hello, Prime!)
My Favorite Etsy Shops
Here are some of my favorite Etsy shops for purchasing planner stickers, washi tape, and other Planner Decoration Supplies:
- It’s Planning Time: for overall cute stickers of all types
- LadyendeVagehond: fun sticky notes, stickers etc from HEMA
- Libbie and Co: rainbow sheets of icon stickers (laundry, meals, etc.)
- Lisa V Creations: fun colorful stickers, cute mini kits
- Little Dog Paper Co (fka Alex Studio): cute overall but love her monthly subscriptions especially
- Nicole Hutch Designs: *one of my top faves* for bright stickers, especially if you want custom colors – love the half and quarter box options
- Pikwahchan: for a wide selection of washi tape
- Planner Chick: great pastels
- Planning Made Easy: large selection, nice variety
- Planning Made Perfect: colorful, large sheets
- Planner Penny: colorful, large sticker sheets and great sets
- Scribble Prints Co: bright colors, large selection
- Sweet Kawaii Design: for whimsical kawaii stickers
- Willowfields: pretty colors, fun checklists
These are some of my must haves Planner Decoration Supplies. These are available online at Amazon, but you can probably find them at your local office or craft supply store too.
- Colorful pens: for color coordinating writing to your theme. I love this set STD334SB20A6 – Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens
- Sticky notes: for pre-planning and to add color. I use both this size Post-it Page Markers, Five Assorted Bright Colors, 10 Pads of 50 Sheets per Pack and the small rectangle size primarily
- Small scissors: for trimming washi, etc. I use this one Fiskars 5 Inch Micro-Tip Scissors (94817897J)
Click here for my Top 5 Essential Planner Supplies (to read more about the above and see 2 more essentials)
Planner Supplies Hauls
Sometimes I think my younger school-geek comes out when I get to planner supplies. I used to get so excited for the first day of school because…supplies! New notebooks (I got turquoise and pink paper), pens, markers, and what not. It. was. magical.
And now I can have it again…in the form of planner decoration supplies! Here are some of my hauls.
Planner Subscription Unboxing Videos and Posts
Some Etsy shops offer sticker subscriptions and kits. Many of these will send you a specific number/sheets of stickers, but you won’t know what they look like until you get your delivery. These can be fun if you like surprises. Here are some I’ve ordered:
- Unboxing the Alex Studio August 2015 Mystery Sticker Subscription Kit (Video)
- Unboxing the Alex Studio July 2015 Monthly Sticker Subscription Kit (Video)
How to Store Your Planner Decoration Supplies
Here are some tips on how to store your favorite stickers, washi tape, pens, and other planner decoration supplies.