This refreshing Watermelon Arugula Salad with Lime Vinaigrette is perfect for a hot summer day as a light dinner or simple side salad. Customize the proportions as you’d like. Skip the cheese to keep this vegan.
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
Quick Lime Vinaigrette
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- dash kosher salt, plus more to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl (or on a plate), spread arugula and top with watermelon cubes, feta, and pumpkin seeds.
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Whisk together (with a whisk or fork) and pour over the salad. Taste test and add more salt and pepper, as desired. Enjoy!