These easy mini frittatas are not only great for sharing…they whip up in under 5 minutes and take only about 10 in the oven. Switch out your favorite mixins to suit your tastes. Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 8-10 minutes Serves 4 ()
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F and prep a mini tart/frittata pan with non-stick spray.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Stir in cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop (or melon baller) to fill tart/frittata cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until the eggs are cooked through (I usually wait till the tops are just starting to brown lightly).
- Wait till frittatas are safe to eat, server, and enjoy!
Makes about 16-18 mini frittatas