Here’s an easy and delicious idea for leftover turkey and cooked vegetables. This one is also great if you’re still entertaining guests the next day – make a couple batches if you have a lot of friends and family over! I used leftover cooked brussels sprouts, but most cooked vegetables would easily work in this recipe.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked vegetable of choice
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or sub cheese of choice)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional, but adds great color and fresh flavor), plus more to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare 9″ x 5″ (6 cup capacity) loaf pan by brushing with oil, melted butter (or spraying with non-stick spray).
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add eggs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk with a fork to evenly combine. Stir in turkey, vegetables, and cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the center is set (when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Wait till dish is safe to handle. Slice, serve, top with more parsley if you want, and enjoy!