This is such an easy and flavorful way to cook snow peas! You’ll love the zesty ginger paired with the crisp tender snow peas.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup snow peas, ends trimmed
- 1 – 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- drop or two of sesame oil, optional
- Heat olive oil over medium low heat in a sauté pan. When ready, add snow peas and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, and cook, stirring frequently, for 1-2 minutes, until snow peas are to your desired texture.
- Add sesame oil and stir to evenly distribute. Serve and enjoy!