- 1 salmon filet
- sprinkle kosher salt, plus more to taste
- fresh-cracked black pepper, plus more to taste
- sprinkle garlic powder
- 1–3 teaspoons dried dill
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add salmon, skin side down, to the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and a light amount of garlic powder (or more, if desired) on top of the salmon. Cover the top of the salmon with a nice amount of dill.
- Bake 10 minutes per inch thickness of salmon, or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- If you want some extra zest, serve the salmon with a wedge of fresh lemon and squeeze it on top before enjoying.
Note: As I mentioned in my What I Ate Wednesday video, I don’t really measure the spices on top of this salmon. I use the amount needed for the size of the salmon I get from the grocery store. You may want to experiment with different amounts until you nail it.
I find the dill is pretty light in flavor, so I add way more than it looks like I actually need.