This refreshing Raspberry Lime Chia Fizz Drink recipe is so fast and easy. It’s perfect for a hot summer day when you want something more special than plain water that’s still healthy. I like mine lightly sweetened, but feel free to add more honey/sweetener to your taste preference.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (or other liquid sweetener, like agave or simple syrup – sub either to keep this vegan)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (plus one for garnish, optional)
- 1 lime, cut into quarters (save one slice for garnish, optional)
- 1 8.45 fluid ounce chilled San Pellegrino (or other sparking water)
- mint, optional
- Whisk water and honey together in a large cup. Stir in chia seeds and set in fridge for at least ten minutes so chia seeds can soak up some of the liquid.
- Add raspberries and lime to the cup. Muddle with a muddler tool or use the back of a fork.
- Pour in San Pellegrino. Add ice. Add garnish, if using. Enjoy!