Be the star of your next party by making these healthy, delicious, and refreshing Watermelon Arugula Salad Bites. They’re easy, impressive, and so good! The measurements here are approximate. You can easily increase or decrease the amounts of any part, depending on the size of your party. One lime is enough for about one dinner plate worth of bites.
- 2 cups of watermelon cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups loose arugula (pre-washed)
- 2 slices from a block of feta, cut into cubes
- juice from 1 lime
- Place one cube of feta onto a toothpick, add 3 arugula leaves and place toothpick into a piece of watermelon.
- Repeat until you have one dinner plate full of bites.
- Sprinkle bites with salt and fresh-cracked black pepper.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the bites.
- Serve, enjoy, and impress your friends!
I made approximately 30 bites to fill one dinner plate. But make as many as you need!