This beautiful and healthy mermaid smoothie bowl recipe is easier to make than you think. And it’s made with only 4 plant-based ingredients. Customize the smoothie as you’d like and go as crazy as you want with the toppings. Enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk, plus additional to get the smoothie to blend
- 1/2 teaspoon E3Live Blue Majik
Toppings (all optional)
- 1/4 cup granola of choice
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- edible flower
- In a blender, combine pineapple, banana, almond milk, and Blue Majik. Blend until smooth. Add additional almond milk, as needed, just to get the smoothie to blend. Note: I like to add a little bit of extra almond milk at a time to keep the bowl as thick as possible.
- Pour the smoothie base into a bowl and add toppings. Note: I like to keep about half of the smoothie visible so you can really see the turquoise color. Check out the video for tips on how to add the ingredients to get the same look as the photo.
This recipe easily multiples if you’re serving more than one.