For breakfast after your Thanksgiving / holiday celebration, use your leftover turkey, vegetables, and even stuffing to make this simple and delicious Healthy Turkey Breakfast Casserole.
- 1 teaspoon oil (I used canola)
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cooked turkey, chopped small
- 1/2 – 1 cup leftover cooked vegetables (I used roasted brussel sprouts)
- 1/2 cup leftover stuffing
- 1/2 cup, cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Brush an 8×8 inch (or 7 1/2×7 1/2 inch) baking dish with oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Whisk in turkey, vegetables, stuffing (torn into smaller pieces if needed) and cheddar cheese until evenly distributed.
- Pour egg mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the center is set (when a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).
- When the egg dish is save for consumption, serve and enjoy!
Serves: 4-8 (depending on how large you cut the portions). I cut mine into 6 servings.
Note: You can use oil or melted butter to brush and prep your baking dish. You can also use non-stick spray, but I’ve personally be working that one out of my cooking and baking.