This turkey grain bowl is so easy, it’s hardly a recipe! Feel free to sub out the vegetables in this recipe with your favorites. You can also use any leftover cooked veggies you fancy.
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup baby greens
- 3-4 ounces of cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 avocado, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt (or sub kosher salt)
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium-sized bowl, add quinoa in one section of the bowl.
- Continuing in sections, layer in baby greens, turkey, tomatoes, and avocado.
- Drizzle the bowl with balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle the top with salt and pepper. Sprinkle parsley on top.
- Dig in!
I’ve included amounts in this recipe, but feel free to eyeball things to keep them even more low stress. And take the amounts up or down to suit your taste.