Did you know you can make a Healthy Salted Caramel Smoothie Recipe without added sugar? You can make it with health-boosting ingredients. I’ll show you how!
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 4 large dates, pitted (or use 5 small)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, optional
- 1 tablespoon nut butter, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place bananas, milk, dates, flaxseed (if using), nut butter (if using), and salt in a blender.
- Cover and blend until ingredients are processed and smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Optional: garnish with a sprinkle of ground flaxseed and a date*.
*To garnish with the date, remove the pit and put a small cut into the bottom end of the date, about halfway through the date (vertical). Slide the date onto the edge of the cup.