Looking for a scary treat to entertain your friends and family this Halloween? Here’s a smoothie bowl that looks like dirt (complete with worms!), but tastes delicious. It even sneaks in a veggie serving! Try this clean eating recipe for a delicious healthy Halloween breakfast, snack, or even dessert!
- 1 tablespoon Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Almond milk
- 1 1/2 Frozen bananas
- handful Spinach
- Drop of vanilla extract
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup KIND chocolate granola
- Gummy worms – Surf Sweets (found at Whole Foods)
- Place cacao powder, almond milk, frozen bananas, spinach, and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend until smooth, adding additional milk or water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to get the smoothie blending.
- Pour mixture into a bowl. Add granola to nearly cover the entire top. Place gummy worms so they’re visible to the top and look like they’re crawling out of the “dirt”. Enjoy!