This naturally relaxing Tulsi Tea CBD Latte recipe may help you with anxiety, insomnia, and chronic pain. Plus it’s delicious! *Vegetarian, Vegan*
- 1 Tulsi tea bag
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (I used organic soy milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (or sub maple syrup as a vegan option)
- 1 serving CBD
- edible rose buds, optional
- Prepare tea with 1 cup of water according to package directions (I steeped mine for about 5 minutes before removing the tea bag).
- Next, place milk into a milk frother and prepare frothed milk according to product instructions.
- Meanwhile, stir honey into the tea until dissolved. Then, stir in CBD.
- When frothed milk is ready, pour into tea and stir gently to combine.
- Top with edible flowers. Serve and enjoy!
- Adjust the sweetener amount to your personal taste. 1/2 teaspoon will yield a very lightly sweetened drink.
- Tailor the CBD amount to what works best for you and your health care professional.
Keywords: Adaptogen, Holistic Health, Clean Eating, CBD