Fudgy, Ooey-gooey, and delicious! These Healthy Sunbutter Blondies are SO GOOD! Not to mention they’re clean eating and nut-free. And they’re vegan blondies too!
- 1 cup spelt flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (use vegan version to keep the recipe vegan)
- ½ cup sunbutter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 flaxseed eggs (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons water, set aside)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper (for easy removal).
- Prepare flaxseed egg and melt vegan butter, if you haven’t already.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine evenly. Whisk in chocolate chips.
- In a medium bowl, whisk vegan butter and coconut sugar until combined evenly. Whisk in flaxseed egg and vanilla extract until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake until the blondies are cooked through (when a toothpick inserted comes out clean), about 20-24 minutes.
- Cool for about 2-3 hours (or 1 hour if you’re impatient like me), cut, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: vegan, no refined sugar, refined sugar free, clean eating, healthy dessert