- 1 cup oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Dash of cinnamon
- In a mason jar or medium sized bowl, add oat milk, canned pumpkin, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk well until the ingredients are evenly distributed. Cover jar or bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- After about 20 minutes, remove the lid and give the chia seed mixture a good stir. Note: They like to stick together, but if you stir them now, they’ll stay pretty evenly spread out.
- Wait overnight (or at least until the liquid has been soaked up enough, about 4 hours). Serve and enjoy!