This vegan version of the TikTok famous Salmon Rice Bowl Recipe is adapted from Emily Mariko’s original viral video and recipe. Cool thing – not much cooking needed here. We’re just re-heating and eating! Please adjust the proportions for your hunger.
- 3/4 cup leftover Simple Soy Roasted Tofu
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Drizzle sriracha
- Dollop vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 package roasted seaweed snack sheets
- 1/4 cup kimchi, optional
- Pre-heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat. Add tofu and cook until warmed through, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add tofu and top with cooked rice. Drizzle with soy sauce and sriracha. Add vegan mayo on top. Stir to combine evenly.
- Top bowl with sliced avocado.
- Serve with seaweed snack sheets and optional side of kimchi.
- I googled how much tofu is considered one serving, and the answer I found said 3/4 cups. HOWEVER, this recipe is SUPER flexible. Please adjust the amounts to your hunger and taste preferences.
- I actually never measure ANY of the ingredients when I make this. I eyeball it. But I’ve provided some amounts above as a general guideline.
- The seaweed snack sheets typically come in two sizes. I find that I easily devour one of the larger sizes when I eat this for a meal. And if I have any sheets leftover, I just eat those on their own. Lol!