Roasted chickpeas make a great snack, potluck dish, or salad topper…among other things. They’re easy, affordable, and pretty healthy. Hope you like them as much as I do!
- 1 18-ounce chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- dash garlic powder
- dash cayenne pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients except chick peas and whisk till emulsified.
- Add chick peas and stir to chick peas are well coated.
- Spread chick peas evenly in the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway