This easy, Quick Rosemary Lemon Grilled Chicken can be whipped up in no time. Using only 3 ingredients (and no oil!), not counting salt and pepper, it’s one of the simplest meals you can make. Whether you grill outside or inside, this oil-free chicken dish is sure to be a winner.
- Zest of half a lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 1–2 sprigs rosemary, stem removed, chopped fine, about 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (or use 1/4 table salt)
- dash fresh-cracked black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, trimmed
- Whisk together zest, juice, and rosemary in a small bowl. Divide into two portions.
- Use the first half of the lemon mixture to marinate the chicken breasts in a low bowl. Flip once. Marinate 15-20 minutes.
- Grill chicken, about 4-6 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked through, using any leftover lemon mixture to baste chicken as it grills. Note: This marinade will have touched raw chicken, so make sure you don’t use it the last couple minutes of cooking and cook all basted sides well.
- Serve chicken and pour reserved lemon mixture (the half that did not touch the raw chicken) over each chicken breast.
- Serve with grilled potatoes or rice, and your vegetable of choice (I went with steamed broccoli). Enjoy!