This refreshing summer salad is fully customizable. I’ve listed portions below but add or take away as you prefer for your taste buds.
- 2 cups watermelon cubes
- 1/4 cup feta crumbles
- 10–20 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- pink himalayan salt (or sub kosher salt)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Spread all ingredients in half, between two different serving plates.
- Place watermelon down first. Top with feta. Rib larger mint leaves into smaller pieces and place small mint leaves on top next.
- Drizzle each salad with about 1 tablespoon per plate. Drizzle each plate with about 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar per plate.
- Sprinkle pink himalayan salt on top and add a touch of black pepper. Serve and enjoy!