Use your favorite spice blend to easily flavor these shrimp. I like the Homestead Blend available at Savory Spice Shop. It has a nice, savory flavor that pairs well with almost any side dish. The spice amounts work for about 6-7 large shrimp. So, if you prefer more shrimp or want to cook for more people, just add more EVOO and seasonings as needed. You may also find you need to customize the amount of your favorite seasoning mix used since some are stronger than others.
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of your favorite seasoning mix
- pinch of salt
- sprinkle of fresh-cracked black pepper
- 7 large shrimp
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add olive oil, seasoning mix, salt, and pepper. Mix well with a fork. Add shrimp and toss to evenly coat.
- Add shrimp, laying flat, spread out on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.