- 1 mug-full of boiling water (leave room at the top so you can add other ingredients)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey (or sub agave for vegan option)
- Juice of half a lime
- Generous sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Combine water, apple cider vinegar, honey, and lime juice in a mug and stir well. Add cinnamon on top and give it another stir. Note: the cinnamon will float on top, so focus on getting the honey evenly distributed.
- Wait until it’s safe to drink and enjoy!
I like the 12 ounce size for the proportions of honey and lime juice. Any size will do, but you may want to adjust the other ingredients and see what you like most flavor-wise.
Actually, no matter what size mug you use, you can play with how much you add of each ingredient.
You can use lemon instead of lime and even use a different sweetener. Agave would be a great option if you’re vegan.