Skip a trip to the coffee shop and make this healthy chai tea latte recipe from the comfort of your home. You only need a frother and a couple key ingredients to whip this delicious latte up.
- 1 Chai tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water (or temp directed by tea you’re using)
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1–2 teaspoons honey (or sub raw sugar or agave for a vegan option)
- cinnamon, optional to sprinkle on top
- Using a large mug, place the tea bag in the mug and top with the water.
- While the tea steeps, add the milk to the frother and froth according to device directions. Pour milk into the mug.
- Let tea steep 5 minutes (or use time according to your tea). Remove the tea bag and stir in your sweetener. Top with cinnamon.
I used a 15 ounce mug. Be sure to use a big one because a normal sized mug won’t handle all this fluffy, frothed milk.
Keywords: Healthy, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free