This Healthy Unicorn Latte makes a cozy treat any time of day. Made with plant-based colors, this drink is light and delicious.
Blue Latte Portion
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1-2 teaspoons honey (or sub agave for vegan option)
- 1/2 teaspoon blue matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pink Latte Portion
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon honey (or sub agave for vegan option)
- 1/4 teaspoon pink matcha powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkles, optional
- Combine blue latte ingredients in a small pot and heat over low heat until just starting to simmer. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together pink latte ingredients. Pour into milk frother (or otherwise follow your milk frother ingredients or warm separately from blue latte and whisk up) and follow your frother directions. The one I use is as simple as using the right atttachment, covering, and clicking the warm froth button.
- Pour the blue latte into a heat-proof mug. Top with pink latte. Top with sprinkles, if using. Let cool to a safe temperature and enjoy!
If you don’t a milk frother you can try heating the pink latte separately from the blue latte and whisking it to get it bubbly.