Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe with Blue Majick is one of the easiest desserts you can make. Whip up a batch and have it waiting for you whether you want it for breakfast or dessert! Makes 2 larger or 4 smaller portions.
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon Blue Majick powder
- 1/4 cup white chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup coconut milk (from the box)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium-sized mason jar or other storage container, mix coconut sugar and water. Microwave until just before boiling and stir to melt coconut sugar. Set aside to cool while you gather your other ingredients.
- Once cooled, stir in Blue Majick. Stir in chia seeds and coconut flakes. Stir in coconut milk. Finally, stir in vanilla extract.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator. Stir again in 10-15 minutes to keep mixture distributed nicely. Wait until overnight (or at least 3-4 hours if you’re getting impatient about trying this) until the mixture has combined evenly and the chia seeds have soaked up the liquid.
- Serve in bowls and top with toppings of choice. Enjoy!