This easy Alkaline Blueberry Banana Smoothie Recipe is a delicious clean eating smoothie to enjoy any time of year. Make this healthy smoothie for a light breakfast or tasty snack.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon alkaline greens powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed, optional
- 1/2 tablespoon hemp seeds, optional
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I used soy)
- 1/2 cup water
- Place banana, blueberries, alkaline greens powder, flaxseed (if using), hemp seeds (if using), ice, milk, and water in a blender.
- Cover and blend until ingredients are processed and smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Optional: garnish with blueberries and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
You can skip any of these: alkaline greens, hemp seeds, flaxseeds – for a simple blueberry smoothie.
Keywords: vegan, no refined sugar, refined sugar free, clean eating, smoothie