This healthy dragon fruit smoothie recipe is so quick and easy for a healthy breakfast or snack that is so gorgeously hot pink and aesthetically pleasing.
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup frozen dragon fruit pieces
- 1/2 cup oat milk, plus more for blending
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, optional
- In your blender cup/bowl, add your banana (broken into smaller pieces with your hands), dragon fruit pieces, oat milk, and ground flaxseed.
- Cover your blender and blend until smooth, adding additional oat milk or water until the smoothie reaches your desired texture.
- Serve and enjoy
- If you’re having this for breakfast without any other foods, you may want to add some of your favorite protein powder to make this a more complete and filling meal.