These are one of my favorite brunch-entertaining recipes because they are so easy, use few ingredients, and bake up in about 10 minutes. Cheap, simple, quick. Yes, please! Heck, you don’t need to entertain someone to make these. Bake up a batch for yourself! Serve with muffins (like these Raspberry, Blueberry, Cream Cheese Muffins) or toast to complete the meal. Adapted from my Mini Spinach/Rice Frittatas.
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked turkey (I used lunch meat)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- optional – 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley (for a fresh bite)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F and prep a mini tart/frittata pan with non-stick spray.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Stir in cheese, turkey, salt, pepper, and parsley (if using).
- Evenly distribute in one mini muffin tin. Use a mini ice cream scoop (or melon baller) to fill tart/frittata cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until the eggs are cooked through (I usually wait till the tops are just starting to brown lightly).