Hubby woke me up this morning with a lovely surprise:
Breakfast in bed!
He put everything on a baking sheet since our tray is packed away somewhere. Very inventive!
Scrambled eggs with cheese and spinach along with oven-broiled Great Harvest honey whole wheat toast. Yum!
Lots on the agenda today:
- Clean house
- Organize house
- Unpack in house
- Get Christmas tree! (think we’re gonna make the weekend after Thanksgiving our official tree-getting weekend)
- Shop for house
Man…is everything revolving around the HOUSE or what?!
A head’s up on a couple challenges I’m going to host in the upcoming weeks:
Holiday Food Challenge (December)
- Just like the Thanksgiving Food Challenge but for the December holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, etc)
- Make over a holiday dish for your family dinner, work potluck, etc.
- Change one ingredient or make over the whole dish!
Eat In Month Challenge (January)
- I’m going to attempt to eat in for every meal for the entire month of January
- I’m hoping to have prizes to give out for anyone who wants to join in on the fun
- It will be a great way to save money after all the holiday spending
- It will be a great way to eat in and healthier after indulging over the holidays
- It will be a really tough but awesome challenge!
What are you doing today?
5 thoughts on “Breakfast in Bed + Upcoming Challenges”
Aww breakfast in bed, that is so cute! I would love to do that January Challenge….I already know one birthday dinner I have to go out to though. Maybe that can be the exception!
I think I'm going to add in a couple things like 1 free cheat pass, etc. 😉
aww i love breakfast in bed!
I am loving the whole eat in challange for Janurary although I might have a cheat day or two. 😛 Excited for it!
Your husband is definitely a keeper! 😀
For the "make over a holiday dish" challenge, please see the Walnut Date Bread from my recent blog post.