Healthy Ashley is having a Vegan and Gluten-Free bake sale fundraiser for Team in Training to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
Here are the details:
– All baked goods will be vegan and some will be gluten-free.
– All funds will go directly to Team in Training/LLS– http://pages.teamintraining.org/cfl/dipihalf10/asickles
– Bidding for the bake sale will be held Wednesday (12/2) from 2:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. EST
– Anyone with a U.S. shipping address (blogger or not) can bid by emailing email@example.com
– Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org early for those who can’t make it to a computer during that time frame.
– Highest bids will be updated frequently on main bake sale page.
– The funds from winning bids must be posted to my TnT fundraising page (http://pages.teamintraining.org/cfl/dipihalf10/asickles) within 24 hours of winning confirmation email or next bidder automatically wins.
– Winning bidders can expect to have their product shipped out within three (3) days of the bake sale as long as shipping address is received promptly.
Oh, and did I mention…I’m baking Chocolate Chip Blondies for her fundraiser! So go bid on my item pretty please! 😉
Let the bidding begin!
Good luck Ashley!
PS I made the badge…woot woot! 🙂
2 thoughts on “Healthy Ashley’s Bake Sale for a Good Cause!”
You rocked the badge! I love it 🙂
I might have to hire you for some more badges in the future… 🙂
Why oh why don't I live in the US I'm soooooooooooo jealous! You bloggers over the pond have great compotitions and stuff we need more like you in the uk! x x