I am getting more and more behind on my posts! Instead of doing something productive like working on my knit/crochet Christmas presents or doing some blog posts or some other fun crafty-type-thing, I spent the weekend in the mall getting my shop on. I have a few post ideas and photos queued up, so they will be on your way shortly, but in the meantime, can I tell you how excited that I now have in my possession my very own copy of Stitched in Time: Memory-Keeping Projects to Sew and Share from the Creator of Posie Gets Cozy by Alicia Paulson?
- The Recipe-Card Apron – a playful apron created with a scan of an actual recipe card as the focalpoint
- The Farmboy Photo Frame – a colorful patchwork with a center patch created from your favorite photograph
- Felted-Sweater Bag – a tote made from an old, favorite sweater. I actually remember seeing Alicia's sweater bags on her blog awhile back and have saved a couple of my fave sweaters to turn into something useful. This project fits the bill!
- Birthday Banner – A fun, fabric banner of scalloped cut-outs – I've been wanting to make one of these since seeing them in Alicia's kitchen way back when.
- Peppermint-heart Garland – A darling banner of hearts, you can paint to spell out someone's name or whatever other sweet word you want to say.