My mom sells Pampered Chef, so she loves to cook lots of their recipes, especially the “rings.” This Pampered Chef Chicken and Broccoli Ring Recipe was a winner.
Please note: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of these links, I may make a small commission at no extra charge to you.
I like Pampered Chef recipes because they are quick, easy, taste good, and are usually designed to work well when entertaining. Mostly, I like them because they are quick.
Pampered Chef Crescent Roll Recipes
Pampered Chef is famous for many recipes. But the Pampered Chef Crescent Roll Recipes have to be some of their biggest stars. And for good reason.
The Pampered Chef Recipes made with Crescent Rolls are:
- Great for families
- Great for feeding a crowd when you’re entertaining (house parties, game day recipes, potlucks, church family dinners, birthday parties, baby showers, and the list goes on)
- Delicious – a must-have that these recipes easily fill
This Pampered Chef Chicken Ring Recipe is a good example of a classic Pampered Chef simple crescent roll “ring” recipe. Get the recipe at the end of this blog post. This is one of my favorite old Pampered Chef recipes.
My Other Favorite Pampered Chef Recipes with Crescent Rolls
And Pampered Chef invented plenty more recipes with crescent rolls, like:
- The Pampered Chef Taco Ring (another family favorite)
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Ring
- Cheeseburger Ring
- Chicken Enchilada Ring
- Apple Nut Ring (that’s right – they even make desserts with it!)
How to Make the Pampered Chef Chicken and Broccoli Ring Recipe
Here are some images of the process:
Tip: The recipe is especially easy to put together when/if you have all the ingredients already cut and ready to go in the freezer, like my mom does. She just pulled the ingredients from the freezer, did a little chopping and measuring and mixed up the filling. Then, she rolled out the crescent roll dough and added the filling.
Then, she tucked the crescent ends under…
…brushed with egg whites, topped with almonds…
…and it was time to bake.
25-30 minutes later, it was ready to eat.
I had two pieces about this size…
…and a side of sliced strawberries and pear. My parents love to eat fresh fruit and serve some with most meals. Yum!Print
Adapted from The Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper (my note: mom subbed green peppers)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Pampered Chef Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix (or dried dill)
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed (minced)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent rolls; separate into 8 triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on a PC Small Round Baking Stone with wide ends 3 inches from edge of baking stone (points will extend off the edge of the baking stone). Roll (or use fingers to press) wide ends of dough toward center to create a 3-inch opening. This part sounds kinda tricky the first time you do it, but it’s not so bad. Take a look at the photos above for some help, if you need it.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, cheese, bell pepper, mayo, seasoning mix, garlic, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Using a ice cream scoop, scoop filling evenly over dough in a continuous circle.
- Make sure filling is evenly spaced/spread
- Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring. (filling will show) Lightly brush dough with egg white; sprinkle with almonds. Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Let the ring cool until it’s safe to serve and enjoy!
Fill the center of the cooked Chicken Broccoli crescent ring with fresh cut vegetables, especially bright green lettuce or vibrant red tomatoes, for a finished look.
This is especially good for pot lucks or entertaining.
More Recipes You May Like
- Easy Oven-Fried Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef and 3 Bean Chili Recipe
- Healthified Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Mini Chocolate Cakes for Two
You could probably cook this on a regular baking sheet, but the PC baking stones are so cool! Supposedly, they help your food bake more evenly and what not. I dunno, but I love mine!