My mom sells Pampered Chef, so she loves to cook lots of their recipes, especially the “rings.” This Pampered Chef Chicken and Broccoli Ring Recipe was a winner.
I like Pampered Chef recipes because they are quick, easy, taste good, and are usually designed to work well when entertaining. Mostly, I like them because they are quick.
This recipe is a good example of a PC simple “ring” recipe.
The recipe is especially easy to put together when/if you have all the ingredients already cut and ready to go in the freezer, like my mom does. She just pulled the ingredients from the freezer, did a little chopping and measuring and mixed up the filling. Then, she rolled out the crescent roll dough and added the filling.
Then, she tucked the crescent ends under…
…brushed with egg whites, topped with almonds…
…and it was time to bake.
25-30 minutes later, it was ready to eat.
I had two pieces about this size…
…and a side of sliced strawberries and pear. My parents love to eat fresh fruit and serve some with most meals. Yum!Print
Adapted from The Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper (my note: mom subbed green peppers)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Pampered Chef Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix (or dried dill)
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed (minced)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent rolls; separate into 8 triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on a PC Small Round Baking Stone with wide ends 3 inches from edge of baking stone (points will extend off the edge of the baking stone). Roll (or use fingers to press) wide ends of dough toward center to create a 3-inch opening. This part sounds kinda tricky the first time you do it, but it’s not so bad. Take a look at the photos above for some help, if you need it.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, cheese, bell pepper, mayo, seasoning mix, garlic, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Using a ice cream scoop, scoop filling evenly over dough in a continuous circle.
- Make sure filling is evenly spaced/spread
- Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring. (filling will show) Lightly brush dough with egg white; sprinkle with almonds. Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Let the ring cool until it’s safe to serve and enjoy!
Fill the center with fresh cut vegetables, especially bright green lettuce or vibrant red tomatoes, for a finished look.
This is especially good for pot lucks or entertaining.
More Recipes You May Like
- Easy Oven-Fried Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef and 3 Bean Chili Recipe
- Healthified Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Mini Chocolate Cakes for Two
You could probably cook this on a regular baking sheet, but the PC baking stones are so cool! Supposedly, they help your food bake more evenly and what not. I dunno, but I love mine!