The weather this weekend is going to be A-mazing (yea, captital-A-amazing)! I took a couple photos from my balcony to share:
The trees are pretty bare, but look at that sky!
The sky is so blue and the weather outside is cool, but not winter-cool…it’s cool like a fresh spring morning where the dew is still dripping off the grass and the wind seems to be breathing life back into the world.
The weather is going to be just right in the mid to upper 70’s!
When weather like this hits, there are lots of things I’d like to do:
- Go for a walk/jog (with Bailey of course) to test out my new shoes
- Eat lunch at a local restaurant on their beautiful patio
- Drive somewhere with all the windows down, wind blowing through my hair, and my fave tunes blasting away
- Have coffee or tea at a local coffee shop on their patio
- Go to the Farmer’s Market (think I’m a little late for that, not to mention most around here aren’t open yet)
- Read a book and/or magazine outside, preferably in a park near a fountain or creek – the sound of water is so relaxing!
- Have a romantic picnic with hubby
We don’t really have anything planned this weekend, so I don’t know if we’ll get to do any of those things, but we’ll see. As of right now, I have a couple jewelry orders to make for my biz, D Celestine, and I have a bunch of emails to catch up on. How did I get so behind on those!? Oh yea…it’s 10 am and I haven’t had breakfast yet either! I was waiting on hubby who left a sticky note on the TV to say he was going to the gym, but he’s not back yet…I may have to eat without him.
Reader question: How’s the weather where you are?
7 thoughts on “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Springtime!”
I am so jealous of your weather! Although it's not too bad here either. It's 58 degrees and sunny here. Yay! 😀
It's gorgeous here in the Philadelphia area. I went for a jog in a local park and after a while actually felt like it was TOO warm. No complaints, though!
BEAUTIFUL!!! Enjoy it!!!
it's 80's and low humidity (rare) and SUN filled here!!
Oh wow, beautiful!!! Enjoy your lovely day!!!!
Amen to blue skies, it's been a long one!!
Sunny but chilly, about 8 degrees Celsius.
Not ready to break out the flip flops at all!
It was a miserable weekend, cold with hail and a freezing cold wind. Managed a bit of a walk round the fields yesterday, but oh boy I'd love some of that 70F!