I’m so very excited to share that we worked together to raise $3,125 via the #auctionforPH (an online auction and bake sale hosted here on The Chic Life) to help the Philippines!
I’m so proud to be a part of this endeavor and to have worked with so many great people on this. This was such a beautiful, collaborative effort, bringing together food and healthy living bloggers and their family, friends, co-workers, and readers.
Grand Total and Other Numbers
Most of the donations were a direct result of the items up for bid in the auction, but we also received additional donations and company matching that brought the total up by quite a bit.
I also donated my ad money for the day before, of, and after for the auction, plus a little extra for good measure.
Every little bit added up to quite the total!
Here’s a breakdown of the donations:
This auction wouldn’t have been possible without donations from many generous bloggers and individuals. If you have a moment, please show these blogs and businesses some love to thank them for their support:
Bloggers and Friends:
- Alison of Labels are not my forte
- Alissa of Alisueonthemove
- Aly of Cooking In Stilettos
- Angela of Oh She Glows
- Ashley of Edible Perspective
- Attune Foods (with thanks also to Annelies)
- Brittany of A Healthy Slice of Life
- Charlie of Sweet Salty Spicy
- Dana of Words to Sweat by
- Elle of nutritionella
- Erica of Itzy’s Kitchen
- Farihah of Spice’s Bites
- Heather of Bake. Create. Love.
- Heather of Then Heather Said
- Janetha of Meals and Moves
- Kath of Kath Eats
- Katie of honeystuck
- Keia of Ink & Fork
- Kelly of Foodie Fresh
- Kelly Woodfin on twitter at @KellyWoodfin
- Kseniya Martin of in the Queen City
- Lindsay of Cotter Crunch
- Lisa of Anali’s First Amendment
- Lori and Michelle of Purely Twins
- Madeline of Edible Joy
- Mara of Foodie Reset
- Marlon of Me in the Balance
- Mary of Mary Fran Wiley
- Rebecca of Rosey Rebecca
- Roni of Roni Noone
- Sophia of Sophia Kristina Creative
- Tasha of The Clean Eating Mama
- Vani of The Food Babe
- 5 Church
- Emma of Southern Cake Queen
- Lindsay of Lindsay Wynne Photography
- Nan and Byron’s
- Sadruddin of Desserts Specialists
- Savory Spice Shop Southend
- Y2 Yoga
If you’d like to share this post or info, I’ve created a special badge you can use.
Just copy this code and add it to your site.
You can use the following code to share this banner:
<a href="https://thechiclife.com/2013/12/auctionforph-grand-total.html"><img src="https://thechiclife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/AuctionForPH_WeRaised.gif" border="0" width="170" height="170" /></a>
Thank you again to everyone who donated their time, energy, and support. From participating in the auction, bidding on goodies, making donations, and helping spread the word, every little bit helped this auction be a success. Thank you!!!
10 thoughts on “#auctionforPH Grand Total”
CONGRATS! What a success! Just awesome
Thank you so much for helping make it a success, Erica! 🙂
Yay! We raised so much money! Awesome 🙂
Yes! And thank you for helping us do it! 🙂
Congratulations Diana! That’s really awesome!
Thank you, Diana!
Great job pulling us all together, my friend!! Thank you for inspiring so much goodness in this world! xoxo
Aww you’re welcome! And thank you, too, for being part of it! 🙂
yay! this made my month! seriously! thank you!
Woohoo! Thank YOU, too! 🙂