A-Mazing

After my healthy breakfast-on-the-run, I had some good lunch eats.

IMG_1663.jpg

Leftover Cozy Chicken Noodle Soup and GH Whole Grain Goodness bread.

IMG_1665.jpg

Plus a banana.

IMG_8735.jpg

I had kind of a crappy afternoon and wasnt feeling much like cooking, so hubby and I had a pizza night. We started with salads to get a veg serving. They were a mix of spinach and baby greens with organic red pepper, sunflower seeds and more yummy Girard’s Champagne dressing (*).

IMG_8736.jpg

Pizza! I had 1 slice of pepperoni and 2 slices of cheese from this fabu NY-style, thin-crust.

IMG_8739.jpg

IMG_8742.jpg

I tried to cheer up with a baking experiment.

IMG_8744.jpg

IMG_8755.jpg

Any guesses what I’m working on?

maze.jpg

And check out this maze I drew. It’s not very difficult. :lol: Anywho, when I was a kid, I used to draw mazes all the time – especially when I was in class at school. They kind of help me concentrate. I used to draw HUGE mazes on 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper. I just doodled this one at random. Guess I should try to make them more challenging, eh?

What’s your favorite thing to doodle? Want to share it? Email me your doodle (or maze if you want) at thechiclife at gmail dot com.

Comments

That cool that you used to draw mazes as a kid. Have you seen Inception? It’s all about mazes and is a pretty interesting movie.

I used to draw symmetrical stars with probably 100 points, each a different color, kind of like a 1-D version of the lighted Christmas stars people hang from their awnings.

Hmmm…mazes. Very interesting. I usually doodle something boring like my name (I used to doodle my name with the names of boys that I liked…so mature) Sometimes (especially when I’m in faculty meetings), I doodle cartoon people from the shoulders up…they never have bodies. Kinda weird.

Aw someone beat me to the Inception mention! I think it’s amazingly creative that you can draw mazes…my mind just does not work like that!

I totally used to draw mazes too! I remember sitting next to a kid in 3rd grade, and him and I would have contests to see who could draw the most complex maze. His were usually better :)

Very impressive doodling! I always doodle with flowers. Little daisies everywhere, haha.

Isn’t WF noodle soup the best?!?! The perfect flavor that reminds me of home.

awesome maze !!

I like to draw words in the shape of whatever the word is… like an ice cream cone might be ICE (top scoop) CREAM (second scoop) CONE underneath in the shape of a cone… I’ll try to email you one – :)

I want that pizza! The spices on it look amazing!

I’m like a 13 year old and I doodle my signature…of my (upcoming) new last name. At least we are getting married, so its umm, like practice right?

Chia seed cookies, or green-something cookies? I love your green baking goods, I’m so excited to make the spinach muffins this weekend!

I love to draw faces, with exaggerated facial expressions. Art is my favorite! And although I love love love painting, my drawings always seem to turn out better. Shucks, I got to get my paint on!

• says

Ooh I would love to bust my paints out as well. Especially now that I have a big yard to do it in! Which kind of paint do you prefer? Acylics, oils, watercolors?

Hope you like the muffins!