Monday Meals + TCL Blue Polish

Monday was a good day for eats. I love that. Good food usually means happy me!

IMG_0521.jpg

I tried out a new recipe – individual egg bake – and it was a success! I’ll be sharing the recipe soon.

IMG_0533.jpg

And for another recipe success – a Meatless Monday lunch entree – whole wheat spaghetti with chick peas and tomatoes. Nom!

IMG_0580.jpg

I whipped up some steel cut oats for an afternoon snack.

IMG_0579.jpg

The cinnamon whipped honey made it a real treat and since I added a little…lightly sweet.

IMG_0593.jpg

Plus, I now have a few servings for later!

IMG_0604.jpg

Post-work, I went to Zumba and enjoyed a fun-filled workout.

IMG_0615.jpg

And then I came home to a taco bar a la hubby – spelt tortillas (props to him for picking that out on his own!), tomatoes, lettuce, and grated cheddar.

IMG_0621.jpg

Have I mentioned I love spelt? Oh yes, numerous times, right? ;) Well, spelt just seems more tender than whole wheat while still enjoying all the whole grain wonderfulness. I find most WW tortillas to be dry and brittle but these were smooth and didn’t crack a bit when I rolled them into soft tacos. Whole grain tortilla WIN!

IMG_0588.jpg

Oh and Bailey says HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

IMG_0623.jpg

And check out the new nail polish I painted my nails. It’s The Chic Life blue! Ok, it’s actually called “Royal Mint”, and it’s by Aldo, but TCL blue sounds more fun. ;)

What nail polish color are you currently rocking?

And which of the meals posted in this post would you most like to eat? Nommmmm!

Comments

Everything looks delicious! I haven’t tried spelt anything yet because I can’t find it, but those tortillas look great! Lovin’ the nail color. I’m painting mine gold tonight!

ummm… all of it? Lol! ;)

no NP for me, but my favorite is ballet slippers from OPI. Or was it Essie? I don’t remember anymore.

• says

We got ours at Earthfare, but most health food stores should have them – Whole Foods or your local health food store. They’re fab! :)

Hey Girl!!
    Those individual egg bakes look amazing!!! Can’t wait for the recipe :)

Right now I’m rocking Dim Sum Plum by OPI. I love OPI nail polish and my cousin gets me 40% off from her work discount! I’m obsessed with nail polish and have a huge Victoria Secret bagful.

I love my Annie’s spelt pretzels, but I hadn’t seen the spelt tortillas! They sound like the perfect substitute – I rarely eat tacos or fajitas unless I have corn tortillas! Great find!

• says

I adore Zumba! It’s exercise in disguise. ;) Seriously…I feel like I’m having fun instead of feeling like I’m working out! You should try it sometime!