Hey friends! I have a fun new recipe for you guys! This is my Individual Spinach Cheddar Egg Bake Recipe. And it’s quickly become one of my go-to breakfasts, even on busy work days.
These egg bakes are designed for one person (you could easily multiply the recipe to serve more).
Everything is more fun to eat in smaller sizes, right?Print
These easy egg bakes are the perfect busy morning breakfast. Who needs to spend all morning stirring scrambled eggs or flipping the pan-fried version? These egg bakes take less than 5 minutes to mix up and you can finish getting ready while they bake away. Switch out your favorite vegetables, cheeses, and herbs to tailor the flavor to your liking. Multiply the recipe to feed as many mouths as you need.
- 1 cage free or farm fresh egg
- 1 tablespoon frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese (use less for stronger cheeses like parmesan)
- 1 teaspoon milk
- pinch of salt
- a bit of fresh-ground pepper
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of dill, optional, but fantastic!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly coat individual casserole dish(es) with butter (rub solid stick or brush with melted butter.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Evenly distribute egg mixture to individual casserole dish(es). Bake until edges are golden brown and egg is set in the middle, about 16-19 minutes (depending oven temperature, etc.). Note: I used a toothpick to check doneness, sort of like you would for cake. Enjoy!
Other veggies I recommend to mix in: chopped broccoli, kale, cauliflower. Yum! Additional flavor combos: broccoli/cheddar, spinach/feta, tomato/parmesan, sun-dried tomato + spinach/parmesan, kale/mozzarella, kale/smoked gouda…the possibilities are endless!
More Delicious Egg Recipes
- Turkey Cheddar Egg Frittatas Recipe
- Spiced Individual Egg Bake Recipe
- Turkey Egg Casserole Recipe (Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe)
What veggie/cheese combo egg bake would you most like to eat?