Good news, guys! I finished cleaning/organizing the living room today! I tackled the easiest room first, figuring that it would be a good moral boost to see something complete, and it was! I feel better already.
I started by picking up around the room. I located items that didn't belong and put them in their proper place. Note, I said proper place…I tried my hardest to not just move the mis-placed items to another room to create more work for myself later.
Other good tasks completed so far today:
- Cleaned/dusted coffee table.
- Vacuumed carpet
- Sorted/trashed/stored old magazines
- Finished the dark load of laundry
- Washed placemats
- Ate lunch
- Had some Honey Lemon Ginseng Tea
- Watched the inauguration
- Brushed Bailey's hair (did this before vacuuming)
- Did some blog posts
- Checked email
Ok, I'm off to tackle the dining room!