Hi friends! Do you take food photos and post them on Instagram? Or maybe you share them with friends and family on Facebook or via a text message? It may just be me, but my food photos used to be surprisingly brown. I cringe when I look back at my archives (it’s hard to believe I actually posted this publicly…what was I thinking?).
Here is a before and after:
From Dull and Lifeless to Magazine Worthy
Other food bloggers were posting great food photos…and they weren’t professional photographers. If they could do it, so could I.
So, I poured myself into improving my photography:
- I read every tutorial I could find
- I attended photography sessions at blog conferences with top food bloggers
- I took photography lessons with professionals
The hard work paid off! My food photos have been featured on Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, and Women’s Health. Some have even been printed in international magazines. Woop!
The tricks to taking beautiful food photos are surprisingly easy, and I’m ready to share my secrets with you.
Want to Improve Your Food Photography?
Take this short quiz (click!), and you will have the opportunity to learn my secrets, including:
- How to radically improve your food photos in just 60 seconds or less with my favorite app
- A mistake that most amateurs make
- What you need to take beautiful food photos with just your phone
It only takes 5 minute or less. Can’t wait to hear from you!