Hubby and Bailey let me sleep in pretty late today.
I woke up pretty hungry and ready to do something with the ingredients I had leftover from the White Chocolate Chunkies cookies I made yesterday: candied cherries, white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts.
I chopped all the ingredients up to ensure I’d get a taste of each in every bite.
White Chocolate Cherry Macadamia Oats
(an informal recipe)
- Bring 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup milk to boil in a small pot.
- Add pinch salt, 1/4 cup extra thick oats, 1/2 tsp flaxseed.
- Lower heat and simmer 5-10 minutes till mixture reaches consistency you like.
- Once done cooking, stir candied cherries in to heat through
- Serve in bowl, top with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts
3 thoughts on “White Chocolate Cherry Macadamia Oats”
those oats look AMAZING!! great combo girl!
Boy oh boy that really does look good! x
oats look great~