No more using an awkward group of tools (pots, pans, plates, paper towels, canned foods) to press your tofu prior to cooking.
With this tofu press, you can press your tofu in style with simplicity and without all the mess. And since you don’t have to use paper towels over and over again, this is a more eco-friendly solution, too! Just in time for Earth Day!
Here’s an example post where I used this tofu press (click). It’s so easy and efficient!
There are 4 ways to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post with your favorite way to use tofu.
- Tweet @nasoya and @thechiclife your favorite way to use tofu with a link (http://bit.ly/anzT9u) to this post, for example: “@nasoya @thechiclife I love to roast my tofu in tamari! pick me! http://bit.ly/anzT9u ” Leave a separate comment on this post to let me know that you tweeted an entry.
- Subscribe to The Chic Life blog feed (https://thechiclife.com/wp-rss2.php). Leave a separate comment telling me you did.
- Add The Chic Life to your blogroll. Leave a separate comment telling me you did.
- Each entry must be left as a separate comment to count individually.
- All entries must be received by 8pm ET next Thursday, April 29th (you have one week to enter!).
- Shipping is for US only.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- If winner doesn’t reply within 48 hours of email notification, a new winner will be selected.
Who wants to win this awesome tofu press?! 🙂