Are you looking for ways to improve your self love? Curious to know if you can manifest self love? If so, you’re in the right place! In this blog post, I’m going to show you how to use positive affirmations to manifest self-love. Keep reading for 150 Best Self Love Manifestation Affirmations to Boost Your Self-Esteem!
Please note: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of these links, I may make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support!
Can I Manifest Self-Love?
Yes, you can manifest anything, including self love. As you know, I’m all about creating content where the practical meets the woo. So I’ll talk about this from both perspectives.
From the woo perspective, you can manifest anything with the Law of Attraction. The Universe / God / your higher power is limitless.
From a practical perspective, going through the steps and using manifestation techniques can help shift your focus to what you want, develop a positive mindset, become open to possibilities, and even reprogram your subconscious mind.
How to Manifest Self Love in 3 Steps
My Three Steps to Manifest Anything work for anything, including self love.
To manifest self love, you want to:
Step #1 is easy because you already know that you want to manifest self love
You can go an extra step by identifying more details about what self love might look like for you. Does it mean feeling comfortable in your own skin? Boosting your confidence? Dropping negative self-talk? Developing unconditional love for yourself? Loving where you are in life right now?
Step #2 is where these meaningful affirmations come into play
With Law of Attraction, you’ll attract what you are, not what you want. It’s important to shift into the energy of having the thing you want. And when you use affirmations, you are speaking your desired reality into existence. When you can back those words with powerful feelings and energy, you will magnetize self love right to you!
Step #3 is where we turn things over to the Universe / God / your higher power
You’ve done the work now trust the process. Be open to receiving all the self love with open arms and a grateful spirit. Let go of the outcome and enjoy the journey.
There are many different ways to manifest self love. And using these positive self-love affirmations is certainly a powerful way to do just that.
Do affirmations work for self-love?
Affirmations are a powerful tool to overwrite negative thoughts with positive thoughts, including to improve negative beliefs related to a lack of self love. These positive self love affirmations are designed to help you do just that.
The key to using these powerful affirmations successfully is to lean into your feelings while you use them. When it comes to manifestation, feelings are more important than thoughts.
Another important thing that can help is repetition. Saying an affirmation once or even multiple times in a single day may help but using them a regular, if not daily basis can really build strong momentum to help retrain your brain. You may even want to select a group as your dedicated morning affirmations.
Consider using my sticky note manifestation hack and writing some of these loving affirmations on sticky notes and putting them on your bathroom mirror. You can stand in front of a mirror and say your affirmations. Or just say them while you pass by the mirror. Whatever feels best for you.
150 Best Self Love Manifestation Affirmations to Boost Your Self-Esteem
Ready to increase your self love and boost your self-esteem? This list of 150 Best Self Love Manifestation Affirmations is full of amazing, positive statements you can use to re-wire your brain with more supportive thoughts and manifest self love.
Best Overall Affirmations for Self Love
1. I was born worthy.
2. I am a bright, shining light.
3. I have the power to rise above any challenge that comes my way.
4. All I need is within me right now.
5. “I love and accept myself exactly as I am.” ~Louise Hay
6. I can do anything I set my mind to.
7. I am perfectly me.
8. Every challenge is preparing me for bigger and better things ahead.
9. It is safe for me to be seen.
10. “I deserve the best, and I accept it now.” ~Louise Hay
11. I give myself the same love I so freely give everyone else.
12. I am strong in my self love. Negativity bounces right off of me.
13. I am worthy of being a priority in my own life.
14. I experience the positive, glowing energy of self love throughout the day.
15. I am a wonderful person.
16. My presence is valuable.
17. “I am lovable because I exist.” ~Louise Hay
18. I choose to feel good about myself now.
19. I am in control of my life.
20. I radiate positive energy everywhere I go.
21. My love for myself grows stronger every day.
22. I have an amazing life.
23. I am the main character in my story.
24. I drop the mask and allow my truest self to shine through.
25. I am proud of who I am.
26. It is safe for me to show up as my truest self.
27. I share my gifts with the world freely.
28. I don’t need to be fixed. I embrace positive change for my highest good.
29. My contributions to the world are valued and appreciated.
30. I love every version of myself.
31. I am free to be me.
32. I deserve ease, flow, and abundance.
33. I wrap myself in the energy of self love.34. I choose to stop apologizing for being me.
35. The world embraces me warmly and with open arms.
36. I am accepted as I am.
37. I stretch myself to reach for my fullest potential.
38. Perfection isn’t the goal. Loving myself is.
39. I prioritize my inner loving voice over my inner critic.
40. I am patient with myself.
41. My friends like me for who I am.
42. I love who I’ve been and who I’m becoming.
43. I am overflowing with love for myself.
44. I embrace every part of myself.
45. People in my life want me to be successful.
46. I am worthy of the life of my dreams.
47. I deserve self care and make space to enjoy it with joy.
48. I allow my true self to be seen.
49. My desires are meant for me.
50. I embody main character vibes.
51. I love the evolution of my life.
52. I am true to myself.
53. I release self-hatred and embrace self love.
54. Whether I succeed or fail, I am worthy.
55. I am so proud of all that I’ve overcome.
56. I deserve all that I have achieved.
57. I choose to accept myself now.
58. I welcome self love to my life now.
59. My self love journey is a beautiful experience.
60. I am a radiant being spreading love and light wherever I go.
61. I spread kindness like confetti to everyone, including myself.
62. I am made of stars.
63. I have what it takes.
64. My “flaws” make me uniquely beautiful.
65. I am noticing all of the beautiful things to love about myself.
66. I can achieve any dream I choose.
67. I am perfectly imperfect.
68. I tap into the greatness within me.
69. I am full of love for myself and those in my life.
70. I release anything that does not support my highest good.
And now for some self love manifestation affirmations in a couple different themes and styles…
Best Short Affirmations for Self Love
1. I deserve good things.
2. I love myself.
3. I am strong.
4. I choose to love myself.
5. I am beautiful.
6. My vibes are high.
7. I love and respect myself.
8. I am a gift.
9. I approve of myself. ~Louise Hay
10. I trust myself.
11. I am empowered.
12. I love who I am now.
13. I am whole.
14. Positivity is my vibe.
15. I am kind to myself.
16. I am wanted.
17. My life is wonderful.
18. I am my own superhero.
19. I matter.
20. I am glowing.
21. I love who I’m becoming.
22. I am bright.
23. I am worthy.
24. My best is enough.
25. I shine bright.
Best Gratitude Affirmations for Self Love
1. I am grateful for my unique gifts and abilities.
2. I gratefully receive love from myself.
3. I am grateful to be uniquely me.
4. I am so fortunate to have been born just as I was.
5. I am eternally grateful for the love I feel for myself.
6. I love my body now and always.
7. I am full of gratitude for all of my many blessings.
8. I am so grateful to feel peace within myself.
9. I appreciate all my hard work.
10. I am thankful that I make space to prioritize myself.
11. I am appreciative of who I am.
12. I love everything about my body.
13. I am so proud of how I show up in the world and tackle every day with bravery, optimism, and confidence.
14. I am so happy and thankful for the many gifts I have to offer the world.
15. I love my beautiful life.
Best Affirmations for Self Love and Healing
1. I choose to love myself as I am now.
2. I am beautiful inside and out.
3. I love myself more every day.
4. I welcome healing energy now.
5. I am worthy of kindness.
6. I promise to be gentle with myself.
7. I am at peace.
8. My opinion of myself is the only one that matters.
9. I deserve to be happy.
10. I am capable of doing great things.
11. I forgive myself.
12. I deserve kind thoughts and words.
13. I am worthy of love.
14. My heart is open.
15. I am on my way to becoming the best version of myself.
16. I promise to be kind to myself.
17. I am willing to change.
18. I can do hard things.
19. I deserve to be here.
20. I choose to speak kindly to myself.
Best Spiritual Self Love Affirmations
1. I am divine.
2. My vibes are high.
3. Positive energy flows freely to and from me.
4. I am on the path to enlightenment.
5. My intuition is my superpower.
6. “I am divinely guided at all times.” ~Louise Hay
7. I am a high vibe individual.
8. I embody positive vibrations.
9. My soul exudes positive energy.
10. I was designed perfectly by the Universe / God / My Higher Power
Best Night Affirmations for Self Love
1. I embrace the love I feel for myself as I fall asleep.
2. I can relax now knowing that I’ve done my best today.
3. I’m so proud of how I navigated today. It is safe to relax now.
4. I’m worthy of rest.
5. I’ve done my best today, and my best is enough.
6. I’m so thankful for how my body carried me through today. It’s time to give my body rest and relaxation.
7. My self love grows stronger while I sleep.
8. I am pleased with everything I accomplished today. Now it’s time to embrace rest and sleep well.
9. I’m going to bed with the intention to love myself. And when I wake up tomorrow, I will feel my self love growing stronger.
10. I recharge with positive energy while I sleep.
Summary for Self Love Manifestation Affirmations
Whether you’re having a bad day or going through difficult times, these self love manifestation affirmations are a great way to help you boost low self-esteem and improve a lack of self-love.
Try using some of these affirmations as is or take them as inspiration to write your own affirmations.
Make them more powerful by adding affirmations as a healthy habit to your daily routine. Try using your favorite affirmations on a daily basis. Amplify the energy with these 22 self love crystals.
Remember the important part is to feel positive feelings while you use your affirmations. So use them when you’re in a good headspace and use the ones that feel good to use to make using the affirmations as powerful as possible.
More Self Love Tips, Ideas, and Inspiration for Love
111 Affirmations for Confidence and Self-Esteem to Become More Empowered Today
22 Best Crystals for Self Love and Confidence
95 Inspiring Self Worth Quotes for Women on Confidence, Self Love, and Beyond
Manifestation Habits That Changed My Life | LoA Success Habits
150 Best Manifestation Quotes to Help You Live Your Dream Life Now
77 Best Writing Manifestation Methods, Techniques, and Ideas to Write Your Dreams to Reality
Thank you so much for checking out my post about 150 Best Self Love Manifestation Affirmations to Boost Your Self-Esteem. Hope you found some great affirmations to try out today and in the future. Enjoy the power of affirmations and happy manifesting!