I’m a very Type-A, goal-driven person. I love challenges. I love to be motivated. I like to invite others to join my challenges to help motivate others. 🙂
Eat in Month Challenge – January 2010 – 21 people joined me in eating in for the entire month of January to eat healthier and save money
- Read about the Eat in Month Challenge details here.
- Read about my Eat in Month pantry tips here.
- Read about my Eat in Month Lessons Learned here.
Holiday Cookie Challenge – December 2010 – Spreading holiday cheer by gifting holiday cookies.
- Read about the Holiday Challenge 2009 concept + see list of participants
Thanksgiving Food Challenge – November 2009 – I challenged others to make at least one small change up to giving a dish an entire healthy makeover for something to be shared at Thanksgiving to help spread the love of healthy eating to our loved ones.
- Read about the Thanksgiving Food Challenge 2009 concept
- Read how I made my family’s Thanksgiving a healthy indulgence
Bake for Haiti – January 2010 – Me and 67 others donated our ingredients and baking skills to raise money for Haiti after an earthquake devastated the country.
- Read about the Bake for Haiti concept.
- Read about the final list of items for the Online Bake Sale for Haiti.
Other Motivational Ideas
Heart Yourself Campaign – February 2010 – During the month of love, spread some self-love by creating a motivational heart with a focus word to remind yourself that you’re awesome.
- Read about the Heart Yourself Campaign concept and see some motivational self-love hearts.
Flaunt It Week – November 2009
1 thought on “Motivation”