I don’t think I’ve mentioned it on the blog, twitter, or Facebook yet, but I really loved checking out all of the selections you guys made for your entries for The Limited gift card giveaway. I have some stylish readers! 😉 I was also impressed by all the non-bloggers who came out of lurking to enter. Hola!
Anywho, here are the two lucky winners of the gift cards…
From the blog, comment #49 was the lucky one:
And from Facebook, here’s the randomly selected comment:
Congrats to the winners and a HUGE thank you to The Limited and Michelle for hooking us up with these fantastic prizes! If you missed it, you can check out my photos of The Limited’s new boutique-style here and read my interview with The Limited CEO, Linda Heasley here.
Here are some recent posts from The Chic Life, in case you missed them:
- My family’s twist on Thanksgiving – a Filipino fusion!
- Wherein my age group starts the next wave of a dim sum tradition
- I made a new dough ball flavor – it’s sweet, chocolaty, and (wait for it) spicy! Click here for my Mexican Hot Chocolate Dough Ball recipe
- And click here for the easiest tutorial for a cute & affordable holiday gift decoration idea using mason jars
And TCL recipes are hitting the web! Check out who’s baking/cooking TCL-style:
- My Little Celebration bakes up my individual Cake Minis black and white style
- Itzy’s Kitchen whips up my Mexican Hot Chocolate Dough Balls in search of the perfect cookie exchange recipe
- Spinach and Spice did a variation on my egg-licious breakfast cups
- And this one has been out awhile, but my little Green Monster Muffin recipe inspired the Happy Herbivore’s Green Goddess Muffins after her assistant made my recipe and posted the photos on Facebook where HH saw them!. Nice! And thank you to HH’s assistant for checking out my recipe and sharing your photos on FB! 🙂
Have you made a TCL recipe recently? I’d love to hear about it. Feel free to leave a comment, send a message via my Contact page (click), or email me at thechiclife at gmail dot com.
Thank you so much for reading and for your support! Happy holidays everyone! 🙂