Hi friends! Today I’m sharing easy tips for a casual How to Set Monthly Intentions plus my July 2019 intentions. And that’s in photo and video form! Woop!
*VIDEO* My July Intentions and How to Set Your Own Intentions
If the above player doesn’t work, click here to watch this video on monthly intention setting.
My July 2019 Intentions
- Manifest bigger and bolder dreams
- Remove ALL of my money blocks
- Plan travel and trips to do over the next 6 months
- Create the BEST content I can on mindset, personal development, and transformation
- Start creating ART again
- Further my meditation practice
I talked about why I set all of these in the video in case you’d like to learn more about them
How to Set Intentions (The Casual Way)
Before You Start
- Know that intentions are not the same as goals because goals are usually more specific while intentions are more like “focus areas” to me.
- Raise your vibes – take a walk in nature, aim for the start of the day when it’s fresh, listen to high vibe music
Tips on Writing Monthly Intentions
I tried to keep this pretty casual so you don’t get into analysis paralysis and just write the darn things out! Haha
- Write in a journal or planner…or use a Google doc if you prefer
- Think about areas of your life you’ve been thinking a lot about – things you want to change or get back into your life
- I like to start mine with a verb (see examples above) because mine are related to action and I’ll eventually break my intention into smaller, actionable steps throughout the month
- Aim for about 3-6 so you don’t overwhelm yourself – even just 1 is good, especially if you’re just starting out on this
- Write on something you can keep close and reference often (I like to leave mine out on my desk)
- Btw, intentions can help you manifest with the Universe
Check out the video for a bit more explanation on these.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading and watching! Hope you enjoyed this post and video. Cheers!