I love seeing the best nine 2016 Instagrams going around now. Here are my top nine most popular photos from Instagram over the past year:
Best Nine 2016 Instagrams from The Chic Life
- Rainbow bagels: These were one of the first foodie things I wanted to try in NYC. These rainbow bagels were fun to eat and made for a great Insta photo. I even got to take some of my Charlotte friends here.
- Ess-a-bagel: These were also on my early list of eats to try, but it took me awhile before I made a trip. It was worth it. These bagels are amazing.
- The Doughnut Project doughnuts: I asked you guys which flavor you thought I got on Facebook. You had some good guesses, but I actually ordered the “everything” doughnut. It’s just like it sounds – everything bagel toppings on a sweet doughnut. It kind of has the savory-sweet thing going on.
I have to say, I’m loving this carb theme going on in the top row. Thank you for appreciating carbs as much as me.
- Make Progress or Make Excuses: I have to say, I shared a lot of quotes in 2016, but this was one of my favorites. You can read more about it on my blog post. But, I’m glad to see a motivation post made the cut. And thank you for your email feedback that you’re enjoying these.
- Dim Sum: I mean…if you’ve been reading TCL for awhile, this was a no brainer. While I normally go to Golden Unicorn, this was from Niu Noodle House.
- Brunch: Always a good idea. This tasty treat was from Jack’s Wife Freda.
An inspiration quote, dim sum, and brunch – just a few of my favorite things.
- Brunch: Again? Yes! I’m not big on sweets in the morning, and I think these may have been the only waffles I ordered all year. I’m usually more of a pancake kinda girl when I do opt for sweets early in the day. This delicious brunch was from one of my faves, Westville.
- Matcha: It’s pretty and delicious. One day, I hope to get all my friends to try one.
- WeFlowHard Vinyasa Yoga at Y7 Studio: I had a great class with one of my fave instructors, Courtney. Unfortunately, this was my last yoga class for awhile. My wrist is bothering me again (kind of tweaked it outside of class), so I’m trying to stay off of it. Luckily, I still have dance, POUND, and Row House. But, I do hope to get back to yoga soon. More on what I’m doing to help this along soon.
Brunch, matcha, and yoga – even more of my favorite things!
Overall, it looks like you guys are thinking the same thing I am for The Chic Life: Focus more on food (including recipes!) but keep some fitness and motivation posts going. You got it!
Thank you so much for following along with my adventures in 2016, whether it was on the blog, Instagram (@thechiclife), twitter (@thechiclife), Facebook, or Snapchat (thechiclifeblog). I’d love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out to me on any of those outlets or shoot me an email at thechiclife at gmail dot com.
Happy New Year! And stay tuned for info on Eat in Month!